- We helped shine the light about coal ash in Bokoshe, OK, learn more about this issue and watch a short film about it here
- We are working hard at the state legislature, click here to learn more about our legislative committee.
Read what the chapter has to say about:
- Nuclear Energy
- Updated 3/1/10 - Letter to Daily Oklahoman listing our Nuclear position.
- A non-Sierra Club site, but good info on Nuclear
- The Oklahoma Water Plan
- Energy from coal
- Residents plead for tougher fly ash rules - URL: http://www.tulsaworld.com/site/articlepath.aspx?articleid=20100228_12_A10_Atruck411446 Synopsis of story: Oklahoma asserts it already does a good job of managing coal combustion waste under existing laws, but residents who live near a fly ash disposal site are pleading for the EPA to adopt tougher standards they believe are needed to protect their health. This article was published on tulsaworld.com on 2/28/2010.
- Reducing your carbon footprint
- Clean Energy Factsheet
- Interesting article on the problem of waste in CAFOs.
Got a Problem?